How do I collect my tickets from a self-service ticket machine?
You can pick up your ticket(s) the easy way from one of the self-service ticket machines at key mainline stations or other selected locations.
Tickets are ready for collection within 2 hours after ordering, and much sooner if you are travelling in the next couple of hours. Please refer to your booking confirmation email for further details. Collection is easy you only need to remember two things:
1. The credit / debit card that was used to make the booking.
2. The ticket collection reference given to you when the booking was made.
When at the self-service ticket machine:
1. Insert the credit / debit card used to make the booking.
2. Key in your unique ticket collection reference. Your ticket(s) will then be dispensed.
3. Do not remove tickets from the machine until all tickets have been issued and the main screen informs you that the transaction is complete.
Please note: If you have made a booking on behalf of other travellers the booking confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address displayed on the delivery details page.